Our website address is: www.wakam.com
Article 1. The scope of application
Wakam cares about the data protection in all its activities and is respectful of all the applied laws and regulations in this area.
The Policy covers the following operations :
- Surfing on Wakam’s websites ;
- Online request.
Article 2. The entity responsible for processing the data
As part of your browsing on the www.wakam.com website, personal data are processed by Wakam, a private company with a capital of 4 397 888 € whose registrered office is located at 120-122 rue Réaumur – 75002 Paris and which is registered in the Paris Corporate Register under number 562 117 085.
For all these processing operations, Wakam is the entity that determines the means and purposes, and thus acts as a data controller within the meaning of the applicable regulations on personal data and in particular EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Article 3. The purposes of the processing of personal data
Wakam collects different types of personal data concerning you for the following purposes:
The management of the website:
- Follow-up of contact request and complaints ;
- Navigation on the website ;La navigation sur le site internet ;
- Management of the Play & Plug platform
Article 4. Data collected by Wakam
Wakam collects various data as part of the navigation on the site:
Browsing and website usage data such as:
- Your IP adress and other identification devices;
- Operating systems and browser type;
Connection data (IP adresses, connection logs);
Private data relating to the monitoring of the commercial and/or contractual relationship (such as a file number).
Article 5. Retention of your personal data
Wakam retains your personal data only for as long as necesseray to fulfil the purpose for wich it holds the data in question, in order to meet your needs or to fulfil our legal obligations.
If you are insured, i.e. you have concluded an insurance contract with Wakam, the following criteria apply:
- The data collected during navigation on the site must be deleted within a maximum period of 13 months.
- The data collected via the BESPOKE platform will be kept until the end of the contractual relationship with the partner and within 5 years after the end of the commercial relationship.
- The data processed via the contact form will be kept by the department concerned by the request for the time necessary to process the response, and will then be deleted.
- The data collected on the API portal will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship :
- For partner users of Wakam within 5 years of the and of the commercial relationship.
- For users who aren’t partners of Wakam, the data collected will be kept until you ask to delete them or after a period of inactivity of 3 years.
Wakam may retain certain personal data in order to fulfil its legal and/or regulatory obligations and exercise its rights (such as filing an appeal with a court) or for statistical or historical purposes. In this case, all measures are put in place to ensure data securité.
When Wakam no longer needs to use your personal data, it will delete them from its systems and files or will proceed to their anonymization so that they no longer allow you to be identified.
Article 6 : The personal data security system
Wakam undertakes to protect the personal data collected and/or processed against any loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure. To this end, Wakam implements appropriate technical and organisational measures, in view of the nature of the data and the risks involved in their processing, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data. These measures may include, but are not limited to, practices such as limited access to data by staff of departments authorized to access it because of their functions, contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external service provider, privacy impact assessments, regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup copies, antivirus software, firewall, etc.).
Article 7 : The recipients of the personal data
Your personal data may be transmitted to the following recipients:
Persons acting within the framework of the usual missions assigned to them such as, and not exhaustively :
o personnel responsible for the award, management and performance of contracts, including claims;
o management agents, insurance intermediaries, insurance organisations entrusted under a partnership contract with the management of Wakam ‘insurance contracts;
o subcontractors, entities of the same group to wich Wakam belongs in the course of carrying out their missions;
Persons authorised on behalf of authorized third parties such as, but not limited to :
The court concerned, arbitrators, mediators;
o The regulatory and supervisory authorities and all authorised public bodies;
o The departements responsible for control, such as statutory auditors and auditors, as well as the departments responsible for internal control
Wakam never shares your personal data with other companies for the purpose of commercial prospecting.
Article 8 : International data transfers
The data collected from you by Wakam may be :
- Transferred, accessible and stored in a country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
- Communicated to service providers located outside the EEA. In this case, Wakam ensures that this transfer is governed by adequate legal guarantees and undertakes to ensure that service providers comply with all necessary security and confidentiality obligations. Standard contractual clauses have been established between Wakam and its service provider located outside the EEA.
Article 9 : The exercise of your rights
Concerning the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights which you can exercise by sending a letter to this effect to the following address : 120-122 rue Réaumur – 75002 Paris, or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Right to information : you have the right to obtain clear, transparent and understadable information about how we use your personal data and your rights ;
- Right of access, rectification and deletion : you have the right to ask to Wakam:
- Access to the personal data it hols and obtain a copy of it;
- The rectification of any inaccurate data concerning you;
- The deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right of portability : you have the right to request that your personal data be transmitted to you in a format that allows it to be used in another database.
- Right to limit processing : you have the right, under certain conditions, to request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily suspended.
- Right of opposition for legitimate interests;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- Right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority.